Debt Settlement Letters

dswag

Anyone have success with pay for deletion against modern adjustment bureau. These are some tough collectors and rejected my offer stating that they will only accept full payment and upon payment the account will reflect paid collection account. Anyone got any good pay for deletion letters or scare tactics to try and get the creditors to budge a little.

Thanks in advance

Anyone have success with pay for deletion against modern adjustment bureau. These are some tough collectors and rejected my offer stating that they will only accept full payment and upon payment the account will reflect paid collection account. Anyone got any good pay for deletion letters or scare tactics to try and get the creditors to budge a little.

Thanks in advance

Time may help. I wouldn't consider them "tough" just because they turned down your first offer. If there is plenty of time in the SOL, why would they yield so easily?