NCO help

bluemoonchild

I emailed the VP of legal compliance blah blah blah -- Lisa Signore -- with my DV letter. She wrote back saying that she needed my address before she could do anything because couldn't do it by email.

Now, I KNOW that people here have dealt with her by email, and I know she just wants my address so that she can send me more crap.

So, I emailed her saying that any information she needed could be found on my account, and that I preferred to communicate via email. Was this wrong?

~Emilie

I sent her my two disputes by email she never sent any thing back by email it was all snail mail. She sent a letter saying it would be deleted from the CRA. Is it a bad thing if they have your address?

I don't know that it's a bad thing, but it means they know exactly how to reach you for collections attempts...

NEVER send anything via email.. everything should be sent certfied letter simply because email proves nothing if you go to court.

who cares if they have your address.. its not like they are going to show up for dinner

Well, now, I'm new here but there's another thread where people have contacted people at NCO via email and have had their record deleted. Since it worked for them, I figured I would give it a shot. If it backfires, oh well. I'm still in the beginning phases of this, so it's not like I won't be able to just send them something certified instead.

NEVER send anything via email.. everything should be sent certfied letter simply because email proves nothing if you go to court.

Email is a paper trail in most courts these days, but less reliable than other methods.

My personal preference has been fax, though.