Admissions and Interrogatories

Where can I find examples of good requests for admission and interrogatories for a Defendant to ask a Plaintiff in a debt collection case? The Plaintiff's lawyer in my case dismissed the case rather than answer the ones I submitted, but I would like to "refine" my questions assuming the alleged debt will be resold. I understand each case is different and questions often need to be modified to fit each case.

Depends what you need them for. A defendant with affirmative defenses and counterclaims will use interrogatories to find papers and witnesses from the other side that will support his case. You also use them to see what the other side has against you. Notice to Admits are a rare instrument. Collection lawyers abuse them, but it doesn't mean you should, too.

IN short, take the allegations of the complaint and the answer and go from there in framing your interrogatories