no app/deny letter

Fiance tried for Lowes credit card at the store. He said he was not approved. But my question is this....Don't they still have to send something in mail whether denied or approved? Inq. went on his report 11-15-06 and we have heard nothing. Thought you got a reason in mail and free report.

We have not changed house/phone or anything since applied.

(this also happened to me 2 times with Fashion bug)

Fiance tried for Lowes credit card at the store. He said he was not approved. But my question is this....Don't they still have to send something in mail whether denied or approved? Inq. went on his report 11-15-06 and we have heard nothing. Thought you got a reason in mail and free report.

We have not changed house/phone or anything since applied.

(this also happened to me 2 times with Fashion bug)

If he was denied, he has the right to receive a copy of his credit report for whichever credit bureau Lowes used. If you have a credit report with an inquiry, you know which one they used. He can call them as some of the credit bureaus have an automated system which asks you if you have been denied. He should also contact Lowes and ask them for the phone number of their credit office and tell them he was denied but never received a letter indicating why. :boxing: