• 2 weeks later...

About the Citi® Hilton Hhonors® Visa® Signature Card offer*

Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a fairly solid credit record, with no recent negative marks on their report. A FICO score of at least 679 is recommended for a higher chance of approval for the Citi® Hilton Hhonors® Visa® Signature Card, but is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approv.

I just got the card above, one of my True Fico's score is 598 (cannot remember which one). My Fako's are 655, 654 and 633.

I also have 1 charge off from Nov 06 and older 30/60 day late from 3 years ago.

Not sure why I was approved for this card? I have been a Diamond member with Hilton now for a couple years?

That is an awesome site, thanks for posting it! I went to my credit union to inquire about a credit card. The gal there is super helpful, she didn't try to talk me in to theirs (in fact, she doesn't use them!), but suggested I shop around.

She also said one with "fixed" rate is better, are there any of those out there?

Actually this site is what I based getting CC's on. If you follow what the site states about eligibility it is almost dead on. Every card with the exception of Juniper (which is still under review) and Citi premiere pass I have received 4 CC's in a week. I could never have done this without the help of this site...thanks Skyfox.....:)

Actually this site is what I based getting CC's on. If you follow what the site states about eligibility it is almost dead on. Every card with the exception of Juniper (which is still under review) and Citi premiere pass I have received 4 CC's in a week. I could never have done this without the help of this site...thanks Skyfox.....:)

You're very welcome!