credit help

jcooley7

Amercredit is were my jeep is finianced through but they keep pulling my credit report once a month is this legal

and their are other companies that have pulled my credit that i did,nt ask them too

and last me and my dad have the same first and middle name thier are credit cards that are in his name that show up on my CR i filed this is not my account but everytime the CRA say it is they are a few that was even opend when i was 4yrs old and i cannot get them removed

all the accounts that are his is good standing with no problems but it will affect my debt to income when i go buy a new home with the bank wont it

On Americredit, if it's a closed-end loan and not a day late, they probably do not have permissible purpose.

Who else has been pulling?

Regarding your last, it's easier to try sentences and punctuation. It would be appreciated.

Are these accounts derogatory?