Judgement With CA No Longer In State Listed

tbwilli

Hi,

I have been trying to locate the company that got a judgement against me in 2004. They are Mainstreet Acquisition Corp. and the address listed in the judgement is in Suwanee, GA. The state of GA has no Corp. listed by that name and I get "0" results from phone number searches. I did find an article saying they were "bought" or "merged" with a Delaware company back in May of "06. How should I handle this one? What can I do from this point?

Thanks.

Ok,

Contacted the attorney, Sessoms and Rogers in Durham, NC. All they would tell me was that I had to pay through them and they aren't authorized nor do they have to give me any information about the creditor. I did get a 1-866 number. I called and it is Credigy, not Mainstreet Acquisition Corp. I have never been contacted by Credigy for anything. Shouldn't I legally be able to get their information and work out a settlement agreement? These lawyers want all or nothing. Mainstreet Acquisition are the ones that have the judgement against me not Sessoms and Rogers and the information I have for them is no longer any good.

Just looked up Credigy and guess what? They have the same adress that Mainstreet Acquisitions had. You were right RecAtt it is Stewart. Can they still pursue me as Mainstreet Acquisition if Mainstreet doesn't exist anymore?