Transunion Dispute?

I can see my report too. I just logged in again and the error message has changed. It is now saying

The TransUnion Online Review Service is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Before, it was saying that I was denied access because my TU dispute service memebership had expired..... I've never had this happen before with TU. It'll probably be fixed soon.

ha ha... no haven't seen that on usps.com yet.

Oh...but it is;)

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254137

Now, if you're trying to send supporting documents, then you can't do certified mail online (UNLESS you have the documents saved to your computer, then you can send them as attachments).

Good grief people. Unless you are disputing addresses or other simple stuff like IIB items, you'd have to be an absolute goof to use the on-line dispute system.

*You cannot provide any supporting evidence

*You are limited to a few dispute reasons which never take circumstance into account and never reflect any complaint that would make a subscriber liable.

*There is no proof you filed a dispute at all (unless you manage to subpeona their backup tapes - unlikely)

*if they rapid verify, you've just blown your one good chance...they can now claim frivolous dispute as "previously verified."

Just send it in writing if it is anything more complicated that IIB or address disputes. You'll save yourself a lot of headaches.

Oh and you don't have to send USPS signature cards anymore (unless you're paranoid). Certified alone is fine because the USPS has on-line tracking and that's just as good as a signature card -- and doesn't cost as much.

I've actually done pretty well disputing online, with the exception of my current dispute.

*if they rapid verify, you've just blown your one good chance...they can now claim frivolous dispute as "previously verified."

This explains what Experian just did to me. I disputed it once, and it came back verified. Then, I disputed it again, and it came back verified within 24 hours. That is some real good investigating to me.........