It looks like it's starting to work

I hate EXP

I've been making moves to add positive credit to my accounts and it looks like it's stating to work. Previously I went through the process of getting as much negative info removed. I went from around 40K alleged debt to around 4k . being reported . I sued a CA and won a settlement earlier this year. I then hit a brick wall with a few collections that kept verifying with the CRA.

I then got a relative to add me as an authorized user to some good seasoned accounts. I changed my credit card payment date to the 1st to take advantage of the closing date on my credit card . It basically made it look as if I had 15% and 25% utilization on my current cards so when the report is pulled this month I think I should see an increase in score.

I have had one advance as a result . I called one of my cards ( Orchard Bank) and was instantly approved for a $200 limit increase .

I want to thank this site and other that have helped me get back on my feet instead of filing bankruptcy or ending up paying CAs

• 2 weeks later...

1-16-2007

633 TR

536 EX

548 EQ

So far only a slight uptick but I also have a bunch of new disputes out there that are bringing me down , 2 new inquiries. a few more piggybacked accounts ( none on EXP however)just popped up over the past 24 hrs and one collection account is now reporting as $0 on EQ but not on the other 2. Only one of the accounts has reported for Jan with a lowered Closing date balance , the 2nd still has Dec info.

( Equifax 1-16-2007)

Type of Account Number of Accounts Total Balance of Accounts

Mortgage 0 $0

Installment 2 $827

Revolving 11 $1,520

Other 4 $360

Total Accounts 17 $2,707

Number of Open Accounts 6

Number of Closed Accounts 11

Total Accounts in Good Standing 6

Accounts Currently Past Due 2

Negative Account History 7

Inquiries in Last 12 Months 1

(Equifax 2-23-06)

Type of Account Number of Accounts Total Balance of Accounts

Mortgage 0 $0

Installment 4 $1,258

Revolving 13 $9,765

Other 6 $13,649

Total Accounts 23 $24,672

Number of Open Accounts 4

Number of Closed Accounts 19

Total Accounts in Good Standing 7

Accounts Currently Past Due 7

Negative Account History 12

Inquiries in Last 12 Months 1

Something I learned here, is follow-up with CRA on how they verify. For the most part, it's a 2 digit code that some clerk enters, later proclaiming "Eureka! It's valid!" Oh, and I like your name. Experian is the worst of the three and I think predominantly staffed by the mentally challenged. xdancex

• 2 weeks later...

Current Fakos from Transuion website

2-2-07

627 Transunion

546 Experian

557 Equifax ( 601 from EQ website)

Ok here are the current scores. I took a slight dip in Transunion but I applied for a Hooters card ( Merrick Bank)and a US Airways ( Juniper Bank) I'm still waiting to see if I get an approval or rejection from US

I did however get the Hooters card for $2500 20.2% interest and no annual fee. I think they both pulled form Transunion. I also recieved a $1000 increase on my EmigrantDirect Card ( Another easy one to get as long as you get their online saving account and it's Platinum with benifits) .The addition account I was piggybacking with are showing up , but only one of them showed up in EXP

They'll get some interest from me this month and next month as I'm using the next 2 pay cycles to increase my cash in savings account but I should be freeloading again in April.

Ok latest update. Still no word from Carnival so I figure I 'll probably get a denial on that one. But on a slightly positive note I was watching an IKEA commercial and on a lark decided to try em . After a quick online form I got approved for an IKEA card for about $300 due to arrive in 10 days.