Different Removal Dates on Reports

I was checking all 3 of my credit reports and I saw that only Experian and TransUnion will give you removal dates. My two questions are, why do they have different removal dates for items? On my Experian, it says an Amex acct is due to be removed this month, so I did an online dispute to have it removed now. And on my TransUnion it says its due to be removed in June. Why is that? Secondly, a lot of the removal dates seem less than 7 years from recent activity...more like 6 years. I'm not sure if 6 years is the actual SOL in my state (PA) bu if it is, I'm not complaining. One last thing, like I said above I disputed the one due to be removed this month, but normally do the CRAs take them off automatically or do they have to wait for yourself or the CAs to report them to be removed?

Thanks in Advance!:D

One of the problems with "removal date" is that the FCRA isn't crystal clear as to exactly what that should be. The FCRA says

1) In general. The 7-year period referred to in paragraphs (4) and (6)(2) of subsection (a) shall begin, with respect to any delinquent account that is placed for collection (internally or by referral to a third party, whichever is earlier), charged to profit and loss, or subjected to any similar action, upon the expiration of the 180-day period beginning on the date of the commencement of the delinquency which immediately preceded the collection activity, charge to profit and loss, or similar action.

...which could be intrepreted to mean 7-1/2 years from the "date of first delinquency". On the other hand, it does say "7-year period"...

So...I think the logical answer is the CRA aren't really sure...or that different kinds of debts have different reporting periods...or that diferent CRAs intrepret the law differently. Me, I think its differenct CRA intrepret the law differently...afterall, they need some reason to claim they're better than the other guys.

I agree with Willingtocope! Just this week, I received all three of my credit reports as I have been doing credit repair for the past four months. I know that Experian, in regards to credit inquiries, do not remove them after two years like Transunion and Equifax. They removed them after 25 months! Why? Who knows?? I do check all of my reports to ensure that everything that is to be removed is removed. If you have some items listed to be removed in the less than 7 year time, I would leave it alone! Equifax does not give you a removal date so I make sure I check this report.::linedancers::