Tell me about Your Experiences with MBNA & NAF

CaptCBM

I haven't been around much lately due to finally finding a decent job. Unfortunately I have been served by Wolpoff regarding my MBNA account & apparently a visit to the NAF is in my future. I am retaining an attorney but I was just wondering/hoping if anyone would share their own experience with a similar situation so I know exactly what to ask/suggest to the attorney. Thanks in advance everyone. All the best in 2007.:)++

DO not wait. W&A is impossible to deal with. No one answers the phone. NAF is a lap dog. You have to jump through their hops. I recently had an W&A/NAF MBNA thing. We sued for an injunction based on the fact there was no agreement ( client said it wasn't her card). W&A never showed up and we got a permanent stay.

If you can't do that, ask for a participatory hearing. And don't be afraid of the fees. THe MBNA arb agreement says they will front the fees if you ask. Do so. Do discovery, too.

DO not wait. W&A is impossible to deal with. No one answers the phone. NAF is a lap dog. You have to jump through their hops. I recently had an W&A/NAF MBNA thing. We sued for an injunction based on the fact there was no agreement ( client said it wasn't her card). W&A never showed up and we got a permanent stay.

If you can't do that, ask for a participatory hearing. And don't be afraid of the fees. THe MBNA arb agreement says they will front the fees if you ask. Do so. Do discovery, too.

How I wish you practiced in NC