Which reports do they pull?

DangerouslyShy

Darn, that collection account really screwed me up...I dont know why I paid it without asking on the boards first. But I was so angry because I was going to apply for a mortgage this month. I guess I have to rent another year, to get my score up...:-(

Shy, if it's been a few months since it was paid, then there's a good chance the collection agency won't respond to a dispute (since they got their money) and the item would then be deleted.

...If I dispute them both, should I dispute them as I have no acknowledge of the accounts?

I'm not advocating lying. You'd probably want to go through the process of finding something that is not 'complete and accurate' about the TL. You can use the search function (up above) to glean from what others have done.

Sorry, I'm probably to blame for getting this thread off topic. This is the mortgage section of CIC.