New to site

pap1969

Hello I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hello and maybe get some information about my situation.

Can I get the negatives removed from CR after I pay off a creditor ? I also need to know if a CA has the right to put me down as a refusal to pay on an account when I have tried to make arrangements to pay on the account to pay it off ? Need help soon. Thanks

PAP1969

pap1969, While most of the members here are more than willing to help, I found this site a "Help your self" site. The education you will receive over the next few weeks/months studying will save you 10's if not 100's of thousand dollars over your lifetime. I would suggest continue reading and when you do ask questions, you need to be specific as to what you would like answered along with a history of the situation. There are many actions one can do and without having any history, It is impossible for anyone to help.

Yes there are ways to get erroneous information removed. Without any history it is impossible to advise you.

Welcome.