Anybody heard of these people

CarolinaBlueEyes

I keep getting calls from this number that changes daily.. today the area code was NY , yesterday it was Chicago, the day before is was St. Paul.. always the same message someone named Diana with a case number and toll free number to call back... of course everytime I call these other numbers they do not exist.

I called the company from my fax.. it says they ARS National. I have never heard of them.. nothing on the net regarding them and I have no clue how she travels so much in 24 hours.. lol.. any insight to these people?? thanks

I keep getting calls from this number that changes daily.. today the area code was NY , yesterday it was Chicago, the day before is was St. Paul.. always the same message someone named Diana with a case number and toll free number to call back... of course everytime I call these other numbers they do not exist.

I called the company from my fax.. it says they ARS National. I have never heard of them.. nothing on the net regarding them and I have no clue how she travels so much in 24 hours.. lol.. any insight to these people?? thanks

I have not heard of them but while looking on the web, there is a company called Associated Recovery Systems, ARS National Service who is a collection agency. I was looking on the "Ripoffreport" website and there is someone on this page talking about their horendous experience with them. She had an account with CitiBank. There was another person who had a medical bill. This person tried to contact them at the Chicago office and it was relocated to California. I know ARS National has four call centers, two in California, one in Florida and the other one in Florida. Maybe this could give you some idea of who the possibly are. :)++

I was preparing to deal with a situation like this as well. was called from 5 different area codes, all valid #, to same place. (Took a bit) but found in this instance the company located in Ohio, they have diff IP Phones?? for different area codes as an attempt show they were in that state I presume. Not sure yet as to thier reasons, and then you would have to wonder why use a different prefix to call the same person. Got to love Vonage.. lol Ill admit i done similar when i needed to apply for cred cards in other states (so they would pull the right report) but needed a # also for callback validation. Internet phones are nice for that.

thanks for the info.. so far just calls but every number is bogus.. its like they just pick the numbers out of the air.. .and they leave this 866 number to call back the same girl. I was amused when a male voice called and said please return my call,, and gave his name as diana again.. guess its some code or something.. I dont know anything about them or their rep.. but whatever they have I know is SOL..