Need advice bad!

pc01bab

:confused: I had a credit card in 2002. I used to buy a pair of shoes and that was it. My wallet was stolen a week later. I reported everthing to the police department when it happen. But anyways to make a long story short, I went into the store to pay what I owed. And I moved about a month later and the company never sent me another card to replace the stolen one. So finally when all mail caught up with me or when i got settled I open a letter from the credit card company and I had a $120 bill. come to find out the amount that the store clerk gave me was off by $0.14. so they where charging me fees for $0.14. I called them and they credit the account all the monies and closed it because I did shop there no more. But on my credit report they have that I was 120 days late. I sent a letter about the lates and they sent me the bills but it shows that the had to credit all the charges back. But I still have lates on my report. What should I do.:( :( :( :( :(:evil:

Sorry about the spelling I'm upset!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I have contacted the company again, this time I asked for the the statment for the month that all of this happen and the lady said that they are only require by law to save the statment for two years. Then I told her that by law they need show me proof, so I can show the EFX what happen and why its not my fault because they did not send me a bill until months later. Is this correct? Is this hopeless? I always get a bad feedback about the lates on this card. Sorry for the spelling!