Need help

mcck

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I can see already I picked the right one. A bit of me and why I am here. My wife lost her high $$ paying job. We had credit card debt of $125000. Our credit was in the 700's. Too many credit cards for the income, but able to keep up barely. Once unemployment set in, we fell behind to the point of taking out her 401k to keep up with $2800 payments per month. After the savings ran out, we simply stopped paying.

Now, we are being haunted by bunch of CAs. Been able to self teach myself on CAs and I have gone through 2nd and 3rd generation of CAs in most cases after a year of being deliquent. These days, I receive less calls and less communication from old CAs. I think they are in a lull for the time being. 80% of them never validated. The most aggressive have been Zwicker and they attempted to sue me using a IN law firm. I responded with a letter asking in more detail to verify and validate and that was 60 days ago. That is where I am at now.

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I can see already I picked the right one. A bit of me and why I am here. My wife lost her high $$ paying job. We had credit card debt of $125000. Our credit was in the 700's. Too many credit cards for the income, but able to keep up barely. Once unemployment set in, we fell behind to the point of taking out her 401k to keep up with $2800 payments per month. After the savings ran out, we simply stopped paying.

Now, we are being haunted by bunch of CAs. Been able to self teach myself on CAs and I have gone through 2nd and 3rd generation of CAs in most cases after a year of being deliquent. These days, I receive less calls and less communication from old CAs. I think they are in a lull for the time being. 80% of them never validated. The most aggressive have been Zwicker and they attempted to sue me using a IN law firm. I responded with a letter asking in more detail to verify and validate and that was 60 days ago. That is where I am at now.

What are your questions? :confused: