Amounts reported to bureaus

bluemoonchild

Hey all,

So, I'm looking over my reports for the umpteenth time since I've pulled them, and I notice that my account with WashMutual/Providian is listed differently on all 3 reports.

On EQ listed as:

Credit limit: $1,000

Charge off amount: $1,583

Date reported: 09/2006

Date of last payment: 07/2005

On TU listed as:

Charge off amount: $1,705

Date of last payment: 07/2005

On EX listed as:

Charge off amount: $1,606

What bothers me is that the amount is different on EX compared to the other two. I'm also concerned that the chargeoff date is Sept. 06. I haven't made any payments on this account for at least 2 years. They show me as okay though August of 2005, and then start the 30/60/90/120 days late in September of 2005.

So, my question is this: what recourse do I have available, if any? This says that it's been transferred/sold/purchased by another party, but my credit report doesn't have that listed...

Bah. I'm confused. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't help with all your questions, but I can tell you that the charge off date is not september 06. September 06 is the last time whomever had the account reported/updated it with the bureau.

The date of ast activity was 07/05 so it was probably charged off some time in late 05.