T U refuses to reinvestigate

dswag

TU has sent me an upgraded report stating that an account has been previously verified but they never sent me a frivolous dispute letter nor have the sent me any type of letter stating they refuse to reinvestigate. Does this mean deletion is Mandatory after 30 Days??? How can I get these accounts removed??? They were somehow verified during disputing but I never got a response to any of my DV letters from OC's or CA's.

No, it does not mean deletion is mandatory. TU is not "required" to send those letters. Do a search for "TU previously verified" or "refuse to investigate". You'll find many situations with others and lots of other posts with similar questions.

If you disputed the tradeline twice with the same dispute reason, then that's exactly what TU does.

Read up on the 1-2 punch, it's the best way to get "stubborn" tradelines removed - IMO