Yes!!! Three Deletions.....

kf74

It will help your FICO's out pretty good. Keep up the good work.

I sure hope so!!!

Is there a guide on the forum that indicates how much of a FICO increase each delete is worth? I did not see one. Forgive me if I missed it plz.......

It is a figure that no one can really figure out as there are dozens of variables that effect it. There is no particular point system per item per se. It all depends on length of history, other trade lines, number or accounts, credit limits, number of inquiries, payment history, credit type, etc....

I look at it this way. Keep plugging away at everything to the best of your ability and eventually you'll have a good score.

It get expensive getting the scores each time something changes but the do have a FAKO score with Privacy Guard that is close. The creditors use FICO and that is the only true score I concern myself with. If you do use Privacy Guard I think they have a 90 day trial where you can monitor the activity of your clean up.

Good for you kf74! I have been having good results as well. Only have a couple more to deal with. One is a student loan that is paid but shows as owing $432, and I have the letter to prove it's paid! On my second go-round with Equifax and the Student Loan place has assured me they reported it correctly the first time--as paid!

If you want to use Privacy Guard and you are a Costco executive member you can sign up with Privacy Guard thru the Costco website, its only $7.49/ mo. For gold star or business members its $9.49/mo. Click services and then click credit reports and monitoring. Be careful to sign up thru Costco because if you end up signing directly its more expensive and they will charged you for 3 months right away. You can pull your credit report anytime you want and any number of times. If you are applying for credits ask them if you can used that report first so that you can avoid several credit inquiries. If they find a creditor who will approve you for credit then they can pull your credit report, in this case you will have only one inquiry. In that report you can also get your FICO scores and analysis with the service. I think its a good deal.

• Like 1