Unique Approval!!! Seventh Avenue

I wanted to share my first success story. My credit was horrible when I started on this board, FAKO's around 500 and now they're around 550-560. and now I've gotten some deletes, and two new TL's Crown Jewelers and Orchard secured $200 limit.

I applied at Seventh Avenue around the first of the month (Jan 07) and didn't hear anything for a while, I went online last weekend and checked status and it told me my order had not been shipped because my credit wasn't approved. Placing an order is how you apply for credit there.

Today I got the denial letter (it's been almost 2 weeks since applying), thanking me for placing an order, but unfortunetly after investigation and review of my credit they were unable to approve a credit accounts under the "terms you selected". Under all this it said:

We would like to fill your order and welcome your business, may we offer this suggestion? If you would mail us a check or money order for $5.09 (%10 of your order) we will approve your credit for the rest and process your order immediately.

If you have any questions about or offer, please call 608-324-3022

Sincerely

Brenda Kubly

And Equifax's info at the bottom..

There was a payment slip attached (like a credit card payment slip) and I mailed it out today!

Weird huh? I've never seen anything like this. I wish more stores did like this.

Well, good luck everyone.

xdancex8-):)++xdancex:)++8-)

• 9 months later...

I know when I applied to them I got a denial letter and called them to find out why. Apparently they had my name attached to an ex's old account which was never paid from 12 years ago and they wanted to know if I wanted to make payment arrangements. I said hell no, have a nice weekend and hung up. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I admit I checked them out when you posted this...I bought 2 things thru the website and got full credit..they were delivered yesterday and one item was the wrong size...I called customer service and they said keep the wrong item and we will send you the right one right away....

How cool is that...I did not have to hassle with a return and the item will make a great gift

I admit I checked them out when you posted this...I bought 2 things thru the website and got full credit..they were delivered yesterday and one item was the wrong size...I called customer service and they said keep the wrong item and we will send you the right one right away....

How cool is that...I did not have to hassle with a return and the item will make a great gift

Be sure to send it away to someone otherwise you guys might look like twins one day ;)