New to the group

lbwilliams

Hi, I just joined the group trying to get info on how to fix my credit. I never new about credit and messed it up soon as I was legal. I've went through a few credit agencies but didnt see the improvment I needed. Now I want to buy a house but I have a lot of cleaning up to do first. Any suggestions on how to start the process.

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

My suggestions is to read till your eyes fall out. :)

Read for a few days until you start getting the feel of things and then develop your plan of attack.

A few other suggestions :

Use the search function. There are many questions that have been asked and answered and a wealth of knowledge

and on that note... dont' be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something or need clarifications

be persistant

hang in there.. let us know if you need some encouragement.. sometimes it gets rough...

and most of all...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Also, credit repair can be a roller coaster ride! Sometimes it just doesnt' make sense!!! You will see your score rising, you will get excited, you will get one more delete and BAM, you are back down!

DON'T get discouraged! One day it will happen for you as it has happened for others here.