disputed w/ EXP....got letter from CA

jc72

DH has 4 paid collections with the same CA. We were served with a summons about 3 years ago for these accounts, paid them right away(before I knew any better)

I disputed online w/ EX on Tuesday...on Thursday i got an e-mail saying they were verified.

i was trying to figure out what to do next...(DV, Goodwill). It is a local CA that knows me well.

So today I get paperwork from CA...basically just an itemized listing of accounts...when they were rec'd, interest, when paid, ect....

i never dv'd them (which if I did, i know this isn't actual proof) so why are they sendng me anything....i thought that the CA's didn't even know when someone dispted with the CRA because it's all done through e-oscar.

DH has 4 paid collections with the same CA. We were served with a summons about 3 years ago for these accounts, paid them right away(before I knew any better)

I disputed online w/ EX on Tuesday...on Thursday i got an e-mail saying they were verified.

i was trying to figure out what to do next...(DV, Goodwill). It is a local CA that knows me well.

So today I get paperwork from CA...basically just an itemized listing of accounts...when they were rec'd, interest, when paid, ect....

i never dv'd them (which if I did, i know this isn't actual proof) so why are they sendng me anything....i thought that the CA's didn't even know when someone dispted with the CRA because it's all done through e-oscar.

I had several disputes I did with Experian certified mail. I also disputed on the phone and got a verified copy two days later. I called and questioned this but they said it was a computer error. When I disputed one collection account, they did contact the collection agency for verification as this was the agency that had the account. This may be the same for you also. xheadscratchx