Good Account Deleted?!?!

Recently DV'd CRA after pulling report and finding incorrect information, 1 C/O was reporting but it was not mine, they deleted.. Also 1 good account always paid on time for over 6 years was reporting with an incorrect limit. I disputed the limit, and it was deleted??!?!! Any advise to get it back on? It lowered my scores over 40 points!!!

:twisted: I know.. :twisted:

It was kind of weird though.. I have true credit. I DV'd in december, already have replys from 2 CRAs, they did not notify me of deletion of this record. I updated my report on thursday of last week. But just today I updated my record again and it was off all 3.. Any advise or help?

Recently DV'd CRA after pulling report and finding incorrect information, 1 C/O was reporting but it was not mine, they deleted.. Also 1 good account always paid on time for over 6 years was reporting with an incorrect limit. I disputed the limit, and it was deleted??!?!! Any advise to get it back on? It lowered my scores over 40 points!!!

1st of all you do not DV a CRA, only CA's.

Is the account still open? If so the OC will report as usual and you should see the TL back on. If this account is closed there is very little hope as no one is reporting this account.

Why do you say not to DV CRA's? Maybe I should word it like this:

Start an investigation with the CRA's, essentially the same thing as DV only just asking to verify the debt not to provide proof.

I've successfully removed 4 items that were appearing incorrectly on my reports by "DV'ing" or Opening an Investigation.

Yes, the account is still open. And reporting monthly, but only reporting monthly to EX. I guess it will pop back up eventually. Otherwise, they only reported once to TU and EQ like a year ago.

Thanks.

Why do you say not to DV CRA's? Maybe I should word it like this:

Start an investigation with the CRA's, essentially the same thing as DV only just asking to verify the debt not to provide proof.

I've successfully removed 4 items that were appearing incorrectly on my reports by "DV'ing" or Opening an Investigation.

Starting an investigation with a CRA and DV'ing a CA are two seperate processes. I do however see where you are going with this....lol

Dispute with the CRA's and DV the CA's...