I just got approved after being denied 6 times in 2006 for BB in house. truecredit fako for EQ was 566. and they gave me $300 pulling EQ. 20 open credit cards all with in 8 months, and 2 bad student loans. So i was just finally glad they gave me one.. lol. This was an offer in the mail. However 4 of the other five times i did apply online starting at bestbuy.com and in MI they pulled TU.

I got approved for BB credit card and my scores ranged from 685 to 705, however................I was late 1 (never 30days late) and they totally took away all my abilities to use this card......Oh i was pissed...I talked to a manager and he tried to open my account back up talking some smack that they have the right to cancel it at anytime, and i was like i've only been late 1 time and that was because your dumb rep didn't change my address and she even sent my card to the old address. He checked it out and saw that the card was sent back and that what I was saying was true. I had a $2500 credit line, and I had used like $1200, but after that I told him not to open it back up. Cause if they would close my account for something so petty and being late 1 time then they can shove it........

Make sure to find out what bank backs this cc to, though.

Try this to.

www.financeglobe.com

Elyse

I presently have a Best Buy card.. Yesterday, I received a promotional offer for balance transfers for 12mnths at a rate of 0%.. BT fee 3% min $15.00 , no max. go to rate of 11.65.. I was not interested in it, but I did notice on the back of the terms, ect that it was offered by HSBC bank