Method of Verfication with Experian

tupac

Question:

I sent a DV letter to a CA and also disputed the TL with Experian. The collection agency haven't responded to my DV but has verfied it with Experian. I am now writing Experan a letter asking how they verified my dispute when the collection agency hasn't verfied it with me.

My question is should I also send Experian the DV letter that I sent to the collection agency?

Thanks in advance

Check out Dive's How to Begin Credit Repair:

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234405

Someone else may have something better to offer, but here's my 2 cents:

Seems to me this is the case-

CA didn't validate, they verified with CRA. So, thats a violation.

Now, you need to DV the CA again, wait for the green card and dispute with the CRA again once you recieve it. Once they have verified with the CRA twice and have not validated, you have repeat violations- grounds to sue or at least threaten to sue

Send an ITS letter to the CA for violations of the FDCPA

IMO, it's better to use this approach instead of sending a letter to the CRA asking them how they validated- the CRA only reports what the CA says to report

other opinions please....

Check out Dive's How to Begin Credit Repair:

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234405

Someone else may have something better to offer, but here's my 2 cents:

Seems to me this is the case-

CA didn't validate, they verified with CRA. So, thats a violation.

Now, you need to DV the CA again, wait for the green card and dispute with the CRA again once you recieve it. Once they have verified with the CRA twice and have not validated, you have repeat violations- grounds to sue or at least threaten to sue

Send an ITS letter to the CA for violations of the FDCPA

IMO, it's better to use this approach instead of sending a letter to the CRA asking them how they validated- the CRA only reports what the CA says to report

other opinions please....

Thank you Gypsie.......Will do....