Is there such a thing as giving up?

brattylatina

I have managed to get a lot of deletes since last year and my scores have jumped by about 100 or so. I now have Crap 1, Providian, Household, Seventh Avenue, 2 paid collections that I can't get rid of. I have disputed (several times) with no luck. They all have been charged off but since only the OC is reporting, I can't DV. Any suggestions or is there a point where you have to accept what is there and wait it out? I keep looking at my reports over and over like something new is going to pop out and give me a new idea! HaHa!

To answer the question in your thread title:

You can't give up on this board! :D

I know, I hate to say I'm giving up. You should see me everytime I look at my reports. I think "what trick could I possibly use now?" I guess it stinks when you only have the OC reporting and not the CA because then you can't DV.

There is some info about disputing with the OC, if you have not read this yet,

http://creditinfocenter.com/repair/DisputingWithOriginalCreditor.shtml.

Crap one is my only issue at this point and I did not have initial success with this, so I took a deep breath (a break) and will continue.

Take a breather maybe, but don't abandon the ship!

Sport life.....I can SO relate to what you are feeling!

I have a Chase mortgage that is incorrectly reporting, a Citi Auto loan that is incorrectly reporting, 2 CA accts I have been unsuccessful in getting rid of..... and it is either *time* or a lawsuit....and I have too much stuff going on to do the lawsuit thing right now.

What kills me is that I have 0 PRs, (I used to have 2 BKs and 12 judgments (for rent and that is a long story), 0 charge offs, 7 completely current TLs but those couple of dings.....and yet my score is LOWER than when I had the PRs!!!!!:shock:

I know I am down 60 pts because my cc's are maxed, but even when I pay them off with my refund.....I will still be about 10 pts lower than I was when I had 20 pages of garbage......

Right now, time is my friend....but like you, I keep looking at my CR wondering if something will just jump at me and say "HEY! Do this and I will disappear!!!" LOL:mrgreen:

Keep your chin up!

Sport life.....I can SO relate to what you are feeling!

I have a Chase mortgage that is incorrectly reporting, a Citi Auto loan that is incorrectly reporting, 2 CA accts I have been unsuccessful in getting rid of..... and it is either *time* or a lawsuit....and I have too much stuff going on to do the lawsuit thing right now.

What kills me is that I have 0 PRs, (I used to have 2 BKs and 12 judgments (for rent and that is a long story), 0 charge offs, 7 completely current TLs but those couple of dings.....and yet my score is LOWER than when I had the PRs!!!!!:shock:

I know I am down 60 pts because my cc's are maxed, but even when I pay them off with my refund.....I will still be about 10 pts lower than I was when I had 20 pages of garbage......

Right now, time is my friend....but like you, I keep looking at my CR wondering if something will just jump at me and say "HEY! Do this and I will disappear!!!" LOL:mrgreen:

Keep your chin up!

Now, I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who looks at reports over and over and over again! Some will fall off this year so I may just wait it out. The thing that also sucks is that EX and TU report different dates for falling off. I never know how to figure out the exact dates for falling off.