Tactics of 3rd Party Collectors on 20/20 Tonight!

gcmoore

watching it now and all I can say is .... huh... hun... nm I can't think of anything nice to say about it...

it's true some people are like they mention in there... but not everyone like they say is a bum that just doesn't wanna pay their bills

my those CA in the show are so nice and polite...never break the laws, etc... and only the "few rogues" will insult the person they are calling, break federal law or anything of the sort.

that show was 100% biased towards the CA and 100% against the people that are being collected on.

those cyber beggers are just sad people but the really stupid people are the ones sending them money.

watching it now and all I can say is .... huh... hun... nm I can't think of anything nice to say about it...

it's true some people are like they mention in there... but not everyone like they say is a bum that just doesn't wanna pay their bills

my those CA in the show are so nice and polite...never break the laws, etc... and only the "few rogues" will insult the person they are calling, break federal law or anything of the sort.

that show was 100% biased towards the CA and 100% against the people that are being collected on.

those cyber beggers are just sad people but the really stupid people are the ones sending them money.

I wasn't really impressed with the show either. Couldn't believe that one woman raised $13,000 just from asking people to donate $1. I hope she paid taxes since she's on tv. lol

Yeah, it didn't really cover a fair, two-sided view of what's really going on out here.

I am all for paying our bills. It's simple, you make a bill you should pay the bill...but when you can't (notice I said, can't-not won't) than what? Ok, so you get penalized, that I understand...but five different ways? Oh and when you finally scrounge together the funds to pay it, you get penalized again because it re-ages and looks like a newer collection??? It's a bunch of CRAP. If they'd remove some of the penalties and be more willing to work WITH people, they'd get more money--I'd bet dollars to pesos.

Worthless, piece of crap show!!!

Elyse

Yeah, it didn't really cover a fair, two-sided view of what's really going on out here.

I am all for paying our bills. It's simple, you make a bill you should pay the bill...but when you can't (notice I said, can't-not won't) than what? Ok, so you get penalized, that I understand...but five different ways? Oh and when you finally scrounge together the funds to pay it, you get penalized again because it re-ages and looks like a newer collection??? It's a bunch of CRAP. If they'd remove some of the penalties and be more willing to work WITH people, they'd get more money--I'd bet dollars to pesos.

Worthless, piece of crap show!!!

Elyse

I agree completely. I guess it boils down to greed and lack of patience. You can't squeeze money out of someone who doesn't have it.