What Amex card in TX usually pulls EQ ?

I know that Amex spreads which CRA they pull but I am wanting to apply for a Amex card and I have researched this board and Creditpulls and I don't see a pattern. If you needed them to pull EQ and you also needed the easiest CC from Amex to get which one would you take a chance on ? Any help is appreciated !! :)

I know that Amex spreads which CRA they pull but I am wanting to apply for a Amex card and I have researched this board and Creditpulls and I don't see a pattern. If you needed them to pull EQ and you also needed the easiest CC from Amex to get which one would you take a chance on ? Any help is appreciated !! :)

Give some background: what are your scores(all three), baddies (if any), utilization, etc. Depending on your profile it may not matter which one they pull.

Well no baddies on EQ with a 678 Fico. TU-620, EX 615...both of these accts have two chargeoffs from 6yrs ago with Providian. I have not been able to rid Providian so I'll just wait until the SOL comes around in about a year. The only lates I have are from school loans and that is only 3 times about 7 yrs ago. I was in deferment at the time but they still came up. My utilization is a little high on two CC's around 10-12% credit available on those cards but I haven't used them in about 6 monthe just paying them down. Other than that my othe few CC's are in great shape....Hope this helps.....:)

Because your utilization is so high, I'm not sure they would approve you. All the other stuff is so old that they would probably over look it. But you could try for the Delta Skypoints. That is the easiest Amex to get. Right now I believe Amex is pulling Experian. Why? Because Amex's credit monitoring service is through Experian. So you might want to wait and pay down some of your debt. That would help your other scores.

Although, I am not in Texas just applied for AMEX and they did pull EX so I didn't get the card! Just a little FYI for anyone else.

Still looking for a card that pulls TU and EQ which let you have a score of 630-650.

If you want an estimate of the score you might need to get a card try this website: http://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/...getdb&db_id=33 :)++