A Stretch but maybe?

SOC

Ok, I am new here but not to stretching the law with intent to sue letters.

Here in mich i have done so under FCRA,FDCPA and a few backwoods MI Laws. But now i came accross.

ENROLLED HOUSE BILL No. 5185

AN ACT to amend 1979 PA 53, entitled "An act to prohibit access to computers, computer systems, and computer networks for certain fraudulent purposes; to prohibit intentional and unauthorized access, alteration, damage, and destruction of computers, computer systems, computer networks, computer software programs, and data; and to prescribe penalties," by amending section 6 (MCL 752.796), as amended by 1996 PA 326.

The People of the State of Michigan enact:

Sec. 6. (1) A person shall not use a computer program, computer, computer system, or computer network to commit, attempt to commit, conspire to commit, or solicit another person to commit a crime.

So now when a CA fails to validate, then would it be true that they cannot have PP to pull your report.

So in this instance the CA, via computer screen and database told an employee to call me or send me a letter. The CA solicit an employee to commit a crime on CA behalf as the CA could not validate so there for there is no debt. and continued collection activity is a crime.

Sorry i should have said this one more step. If i threaten to report to the BBB, FTC on thier violations, would it be illegal to file a police report for a crime? Just like when i fill out a police report for identity theft. Police come over and write out a report.

letters after non validation, harrasment, stalking, maybe even threatening, or what ever else i can think of. so that would be a crime, they used the computers in the commision of? Hense my thoughts of computer crimes.

In the real world, Ill explain. I sent a police report for identity theft to CRA, and to ASSET. ASSET still confirmed with CRA that the debt are valid. and asset even sent the copy of the phone bills to my wife. Right name wrong address. This paper is what brought on the dispute. It was not her. I know i got them on violations, but i want criminal action. I have a few family members in different police area who are looking for the posibilty of criminal charges to begin with. But i am trying to get info upfront. They all said if they can find criminal action they will have the prosecutor take a look at it.