Mzsyd's credit repair quest log

mzsyd

Ok, I keep coming up with more questions making it harder for me to track my response...so I'll follow Hinky's and just keep everything on one thread.

Once more a new question:

I have a account with HSBC NV showing 1 30 day on 3/06 on Trans and Equifax but it shows as okay on Experian. I have disputed through the bureaus and it came back verified...but I do not understand how it can be accurate if the bredit bureaus report differently?

Current fako: 578, 558, 558 1/07

I have a account with HSBC NV showing 1 30 day on 3/06 on Trans and Equifax but it shows as okay on Experian. I have disputed through the bureaus and it came back verified...but I do not understand how it can be accurate if the bredit bureaus report differently?

Current fako: 578, 558, 558 1/07

The CRAs are not related; they don't even share the same grandfather. EQ could care less about what EX is doing; and TU has no say so about what EQ is reporting in their files. They are individual entities that mind their own business (for the most part). It is the data furnisher's responsibility to ensure that an account is reporting accurately to each of the CRAs that they're reporting to. In your case, obviously, either TU & EQ are wrong...or EX is wrong. Since it keeps getting verified, you should dispute directly w/ the OC. Only they can correct this for you. Were you ever late? If so, then you might do better w/ leaving well enough alone. Disputing w/ HSBC may get your EX TL updated to read "1 30-day late" as well.