Jump to content

Apartment complex


Recommended Posts

If your being evicted from an apartment and taken to court, the judge awards the apartment $1500 in back rent, and this is put on your credit as a judgement. Then the CA buys your account from the apartment are they allowed to bill you for the back rent that the apartment was awarded already?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.