need help Scott Lowery at it again!!!

Hi everyone, the saga continues, 6 months ago i dv'd Lowery's office after they forced arbitration on me and low and behold they asked to stay the arbitration, now 6 month later, they responded to my dv, never took anything off my credit report and want to vacate the stay, what do i do???

im still waiting for a transplant, and dont need this crap from scum like Lowery, how do i fight back? id appreciate any help thank you

i was in the middle of getting evaluated for a new heart and lungs and they called me telling me if i didnt give them a payment, they would contact the hospital i was in and tell them i was in default on a debt...i was on alot of medication and didnt want the hospital to stop or delay my treatment so i sent the ca a payment...not realizing the sol was already up...thats how they tricked me

I thought that once the account is charged off making a payment does not restart the SOL. Would that be considered reaging?

no and you are incorrect in most states once an account is charged off and you make a payment you DO restart the SOL

for example in NC.. my SOL is based on last activity OR last payment whichever is most recent

many states have 3-6 year SOL's companies charge off at 180 days