Help Please... First Premier Good Will Letter

deewest9

This question is for anybody.Can you fax a debt validation letter to a collection agency if your fax machine gives you a report showing it was recieved by the company?I was going to send 3 letters out registered mail but was trying to save some cash and speed things up.Can somebody please reply?

Thank You

• 7 months later...
Try this one mkbeacom@firstpremier.com let us know if it works.

Any success with this email address? I had two First Premier cards that I paid off in 2002, and it is being reported on myFico as being paid. I paid these off before I found this forum and found out about PFD's. I did pay off in full. With TU its showing Paid Profit and loss, apyment after charge off/collection, with no lates. EQ is showing both as Bad Debt/Collection, and the issue is with the lates. both show 1 30 day late, 1 60 day late, and 33 90+ days late. Thats what is eating me up. On the Experian it is showing Paid account, was a charge off, one card shows 1 30 day late, 1 60 day late, and 3 90+ days late, the other only shows 1 90+ days late.

True credit shows similar information. All the excess lates didn't show up until I did a dispute on the lates. I should try a Goodwill letter to First Premier to see if they will remove all the lates, has anyone had success with that?

This question is for anybody.Can you fax a debt validation letter to a collection agency if your fax machine gives you a report showing it was recieved by the company?I was going to send 3 letters out registered mail but was trying to save some cash and speed things up.Can somebody please reply?

Thank You

Well, yes, but they could always say their fax ran out of toner and locked up and they had to turn it off and lost a bunch of faxes that day.

CMRRR gives you proof that you mailed it and they they received it. Yeah, it's $5.21 a pop, but it could be a very well spent $15.63. Good documentation is necessary in this porcess.