Updates to 2SB cases

The seminal thread we have here is soooooooo good and fairly complete. I could even see making a huge blow-up of the Dispute Form and bringing it in as an exhibit to show the judge how the system works (or doesn't).

I noticed this post is from 2004, which seems a bit dated. Have any cases shown up since 2004 that might be viewed as a backstep for consumers? Or has our 2004 thinking stood the test of time?

Sorry for the delay. I think it's a sticky note here, and I'm not too good about pasting in cross-references. But yes, it was from about 3 years ago, ergo my question about updates.

Had a discussion with a Credit Attorney about taking one of my cases. Very knowledgeable guy, and found him thru NACA (suggested by Recovering Attorney, many thanks). But was surprised in his sample demand letter to CRAs that he asks them to contact the OC with the "enclosed complaint in it's entirety." Does that prevent the routine 2 digit E-Oscar validation routine we hear so much about? Or are they apt to do it (E-Oscar) anyway?