Can you fax a debt validation letter

Can you fax a debt validation letter from a fax that gives a report when it is done letting you know if the transmission is complete?I know I was having some trouble with Comcast on a totally unrelated issue and mylawyer told me to save the fax reports in case it went to court.

Nothing stops you from doing so... it is physically possible to fax a dispute letter.

:roflmao:

There is nothing that would prevent you from sending a DV via fax. Remember however, that just because you have a confirmation that the fax was sent, I am not sure that would be proof positive in court that it was indeed received. Now when you have a green card returned to you with "John Does" signature....there is no question that your DV was received.

The Aussie

• 3 weeks later...

I have a follow up reply on my attempt to fax DV's to CA.The ones that I were able to get their fax # did admit getting them and I am waiting now for their response.There was 2 other CA's that wouldnt give me their fax # or physical address,just av P.O.box.I was able to get their fax # evetually by calling later and saying I was a new restaurant in the area and I wanted to fax them a menu.That works everytime.

There was 2 other CA's that wouldnt give me their fax # or physical address,just av P.O.box.I was able to get their fax # evetually by calling later and saying I was a new restaurant in the area and I wanted to fax them a menu.That works everytime.

That's pure brilliance, I'm going to file that trick away for myself in the future. :twisted: