FDCPA Suit - Book question

The website lists an ebook for sale about suing creditors, collectors and the credit bureaus. I don't really have the extra money for this... I'm in debt already! I was wondering if anyone else had purchased it and did you feel it was worth the money?

I'm about to file suit against a creditor/collections company and possibly the credit bureau as well and would like a guide to follow.

I'm about to file suit against a creditor/collections company and possibly the credit bureau as well and would like a guide to follow.

No offense, but if you can't spare 20 bucks for a book, how are you going to come up with a few hundred to file a lawsuit. If you don't have all your info straight, you might as well flush your money down the toilet.

"No offense, but if you can't spare 20 bucks for a book, how are you going to come up with a few hundred to file a lawsuit. If you don't have all your info straight, you might as well flush your money down the toilet."

There is a difference between "sparing" $20 and "wasting" $20.... I hate buying books online because I want to be able to browse through it, look at the table of contents and see if it's going to be worth my money. As a divorced single mother working three jobs to make ends meet.... anything to do with money and not having enough of it causes me to take offense.

As for filing a lawsuit, I have yet to find any concrete information on how to get started. I'd love to have all the info straight--- if I could only find it. This forum is great and does have some good stuff, but I was hoping for something more concise (like a book) so that I don't have to spend hours wading through posts. As I'm paging through all this, I keep wishing that folks who post would put titles to their posts that give some hint as to what they are about.