Goodwill Letter Sample

KDogg

Ok, so I've done a ton of reading and researching on this (awesome!) site, and now I'm ready to start the war that is clearing up my credit. I want to start off by getting some paid collections cleared off my CR. But I can't find a good example of a goodwill letter to use. If someone could post a sample of what they used, I'd appreciate it much. It's possible I've overlooked one; if so, please direct me there.

Thanks!

Ok, so I've done a ton of reading and researching on this (awesome!) site, and now I'm ready to start the war that is clearing up my credit. I want to start off by getting some paid collections cleared off my CR. But I can't find a good example of a goodwill letter to use. If someone could post a sample of what they used, I'd appreciate it much. It's possible I've overlooked one; if so, please direct me there.

Thanks!

The search tool is your friend...don't be afraid of it. xbeer2)

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260123&highlight=paid+collections