Jump to content

JM Associates

Recommended Posts

I recently recieved validations letters from a CA. However they are not licenced in Illinois - I checked on the state's website. Being that they proved the debt - what do I do now? I'm confused as to whether I can sue them or ask them to remove it from my credit report since they are not licensed in my state:confused: . Help! Do I send them a letter and if I do, what do I say.. I know I owe that debt but since you are not licenced, take it off my credit report??? Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.