Is this a good start for repair strategy???

Whatamess

First i did a Fico score today on me on Fico and its a 520 not good. That is through equifax. Ive only gotten one credit report so far and that is online through equifax.

im in Debt around 12,000 on that report but almost 9200 of that is hospital. i called some of the OC's today and they were not helpful all my accounts have been turned over to CA's. they said i had to contact them.

i did however pay on some bills that were late and about to get turned into collections. so that is a start to.

Im gonna dispute all my things on my report by writing letters. Non certied. im gonna send out the one goodwill letter to my old gas company for putting paid on my report for that.

then im gonna wait and get letters and see if any of this was deleted. once i do then ill send out the DV letters.

My question what is a good letter to use to dispute all these i have like 30 and should i dispute them all at once or a few each week??? When disputing with the CRAs do you send them a stamp and envelope to???

And what do you say in a dispute what if you really know you owe some money what can you really say.

any help would be great

im still waiting on my other credit reports

thanks

And what do you say in a dispute what if you really know you owe some money what can you really say.

No...you might owe somebody money, but, until whoever is hassling you now (assuming its not the original creditor) sends you proof, you don't know that those are the people. You use the DV process to ask for proof that they've got the right person, the right account, the right amount, and the right to collect in your state. If you just start handing over money without that proof, they'll be back...

And...when you send DV letters, you must send them CMRRR...if you don't have proof, it didn't happen.

(Goodwill letters are another matter, again, as long as they're going to the original creditor. Usually those can go first class. Sending goodwill letters to a CA is a waste of your time and postage).