Sign in to follow this  
jbillings2

Question About Fact Finding Sheet

I received the fact finding sheet in the mail yesterday from Rubin&Debski,who are representing Capital One.I know that I am required to answer,but some questions I don't know the answer.

I've been divorced for 11 years, I have no clue where my ex lives,or my two stepkids.

They also want my last two years of income tax returns,which I haven't filed because I don't make enough money to file according to social security.

How does one go about filing an affidavit for exemptions for the court?Is there a special form you have to use?

Thanks in advance --------Jack

I live in Fl.

Patience is a virture. I am replying but i dont know the answer. Give it time someone maybe able to answer your questions soon.

Have you been sued? Or is this just a letter? "Fact Finding" is not anything you have to answer, but "discovery" is.

Even if it IS discovery, you can always list that questions are "immaterial" to the case. The location of my relatives and my past income fall in that category, IMO.

Capital One does have a judgement against me.I guess this is a discovery.I don't understand why they want information about the kids etc.

The affidavit for exemptions also has me stumped,also how do I file a notice of compliance with the court?

again Thank You for the help

just received a call from Cap One lawyers asking if I was going to pay this debt,after they received a final judgement against me.I told her no,then she got irate.I sent them a letter not to contact me by phone,any suggestions?