vibrance

Wolpoff/ Abramsom letter

I have a few questions

I got a letter from Wolpoff & Abramsom regarding a Household/Orchard Bank credit card I had- it is due to be off of my credit report in Aug '08. I have already DV'ed Household Orchard last year and they are still listing on trans and equifax. Wolpoff & Abramsom have put several inquiries on my trans report (5) within the last year.

1. Do wolpoff/abram have permissible Purpose for the inquiries? And can should I do a regular dv on them even though they are not listed on my CR?

2. Do I need to do DV household/Orchard again?

3. If I do need to DV household/orchard, should it be a different letter? (I think I sent them the wrong letter the first time- because I thought they were they a CA but are really the OC.

Help me out, I dont want to get another judgement. I didnt follow up good last year with my DV's, I had a new addition to the family and kinda got side tracked.

1. Do wolpoff/abram have permissible Purpose for the inquiries? And can should I do a regular dv on them even though they are not listed on my CR?

Yep...OC's and CA's can do that

2 & 3. Do I need to do DV household/Orchard again?

Nope...don't DV an OC (unless it really isn't yours) they don't have to reply.

If the debt is old enough to fall off your CRs, is it beyond the SOL for your state? If so, send W/A a "go pound sand" letter...

Talking about W&A. I have a quick question. They pulled my credit report July and Nov 2006. Now, this is what is strange. They pulled it for a hospital I worked for in 2000 because it had my SSN. I called that hospital and they pulled the account and yep you guessed it, not mine. My son was seen there a year prior and they had my SSN for his account. My son is over 18 but he says he did not give my SSN in fact he could not have because he does not know it. I can only figure they put my SSN with his account because I was the guarantor previously dating back a few years prior. I wrote a letter to the president of the hospital and they sent a copy to W&A who want me to send them a copy of my credit report proving they put two inquiries on it. Sounds like violations to me especially since I am not the guarantor, didn't apply for credit/job with them and am not being sues. Filed BK CH 7 10-05. So what was their permissible cause. I'm wondering should I get a consumer attorney. I'm willing to pay, I'm so ticked by this. Any advice.

dllceo