Approved for Juniper Carnival Sea Mile CC !!

It took about 3 weeks but Juniper approved me for the Carnival CC....$3,000 CL....:D Now most people apply for the Air trans airways CC ? Is that the combination or is it another CC offered by Juniper.....I just know you have a better chance of getting these two CC's at one time....Does anyone know how they are about CLI's ?

It took about 3 weeks but Juniper approved me for the Carnival CC....$3,000 CL....:D Now most people apply for the Air trans airways CC ? Is that the combination or is it another CC offered by Juniper.....I just know you have a better chance of getting these two CC's at one time....Does anyone know how they are about CLI's ?

You know better, tmac!!! Hit that magic (search) button!! ;)

:Director: IT'S USAIR...IT'S USAIR...IT'S USAIR

Sorry LNY....couldn't resist

There's the CLI one too, which our little tmac KNOWS has been discussed a zillion and one times...:twisted: there's no one answer to that question, and so many people have already chimed in with their experiences... why not read them? Isn't that why we do all this to begin with... so other people can learn from our posts? Why would we want to type all that over and over again? :confused:

LNY I didn't mean any harm and I have read up on it but I couldn't find any info on how the CLI worked for Juniper. Do they give you an automatic CLI like Amex ? Does it do a hard pull ? stuff like that. I promise you LNY and you no me I never take advantage of anyone on this site and I always help those if I can. In two years I have typed my fingers raw and used the search engine a billion times. Sorry I made you mad......:)

LNY I didn't mean any harm and I have read up on it but I couldn't find any info on how the CLI worked for Juniper. Do they give you an automatic CLI like Amex ? Does it do a hard pull ? stuff like that. I promise you LNY and you no me I never take advantage of anyone on this site and I always help those if I can. In two years I have typed my fingers raw and used the search engine a billion times. Sorry I made you mad......:)

YOU LIE!!!!!! But as we've said a zillion times... :twisted: Whether or not they give you a CLI at all depends on what kind of card you have. They'll tell you 4 months, but don't bother asking before 6. They review you every 6 months for an auto-CLI unless you have an account that isn't eligible. But of course many people have related specific experiences that would be more helpful than THIS ONE POST.

:Domina:

Applied for the Juniper US Airs MC...Thanks Aussie..heheheeh...No seriously I used that great search button....And once again I got the famous "we have to review your account and it can take up to 10 days.." Now At least this time I know they really do review it I just hope they don't say " we just approved this guy for Carnival MC with a $3k CL and he wants more ?.....This is my last card and I am set....It felt nice to pay off my Amex Gold Annual fee and I charged a small amount on my Delta Amex and paid it online as well....I think in 30 days I'll just ask for another CLI from Amex I'm just curious to see how high they will go. Good thing I have common sense and pay my bills.....I can honestly say that I have no lates in over 10 yrs...Watch me jinx myself...:mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
Juniper still hasn't responded to my app for the US Airs CC...Whats funny is when I try to call them it will not let me talk to a live rep and when I go to www.juniper it goes straight to my Carnival CC login...This sucks...!!

All subsequent Juniper apps will take about a week to process. You only get instant on the first.