Jump to content

FCRA Violations? Consent Judgment Entry Settlement Amount

Recommended Posts

I just noticed the attorney is reporting the incorrect balance on my credit file. The attorney has taken the original amount and subtracted my payments and reported that as the balance to the CRA which is illegal.

Per the court records, we agreed to a settlement entry amount that the judge signed and my payments should be deducted from that amount and are not.

Can I file a FCRA and FDCPA violations against the attorney? Can I file a complaint with AG and Bar Association?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.