True Credit Annoyances

Has anyone else noticed this?

I print my report every day from TrueCredit. When I'm just looking at it, it has the report date and "available until" date. BUT, when I go to the "printer friendly" version (a formatted greyscale version with expanded account information), the report date is GONE :evil:

Also, it doesn't really mean much (because it will be gone soon anyway), but TC reports a collection account as "delinquent in the last 30 days" if the CA drops a fresh report in.....even though the account in question is 6 years old.

Bleh!

FS (aka 3)

I print my report every day from TrueCredit. When I'm just looking at it, it has the report date and "available until" date. BUT, when I go to the "printer friendly" version (a formatted greyscale version with expanded account information), the report date is GONE :evil:

Yeah, it's always been like that. If you need the date on it, just print it & it'll show today's date @ the bottom.

TC reports a collection account as "delinquent in the last 30 days" if the CA drops a fresh report in.....even though the account in question is 6 years old.

If you didn't pay it off w/in the last 30 days, then you're still delinquent (as opposed to it being a paid, derogatory account). "Delinquent in the last 30 days" doesn't mean that this account first went delinquent w/in the past 30 days. It means that in the past 30 days, you were STILL delinquent.