new guy with a ?

bertnamy

Welcome!

Any accounts that are listed on your credit reports as IIB (included in bankruptcy) are gonna be difficult to dispute. And, the BK itself is even tougher. There have been posters here that claim that they have gotten the BK removed by asking the court for a copy of the papers and then disputing with the CRAs while the court clerks had the papers out for copying...but...I doubt that would work in all cases.

There have been posters here that claim that they have gotten the BK removed by asking the court for a copy of the papers and then disputing with the CRAs while the court clerks had the papers out for copying...but...I doubt that would work in all cases.
I have read that too. Maybe that worked when everything was done by paper, but with electronic filings, PACER, LexisNexis, and data mining companies, there is information stored everywhere. My LexisNexis account can pull up public & court records in 2 seconds. By party name, SSN, etc.

To the OPs core question- you listed them as valid on your BK schedule and swore they were legit. They were subsequently discharged. Trying to claim the debts aren't valid won't fly- your filing and signature attested that they were valid.