Jump to content

Bankruptcy Question???


Recommended Posts

The situation is this. A gentlemen I know had a BK-7 filed and discharged back in 2003. On all three of his credit reports it is only showing as having been filed. NOT DISCHARGED.

What are your opinions on trying to have the BK removed from his credit and how would you go about it. Specifically, what language would you use in the letter to dispute it and has anyone done this or had success doing so?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.