Does anyone have an email address for American Express Customer Service or Collection

amax41

Email create a whole bunch of problems for you, such as, they'll deny ever receiving it. You want strict proof which can be put into evidence and not be objected to in court. Using the USPS and Certified Return Receipt Requested leaves little doubt in a jury's mind that the D/C has received your mail. An email could be put through a spam filter, deleted off the hard drive of the main frame, etc.

Look email can have its place. I countersued with 8 days befor trial in one case. I emailed my ammendment and filed it in court and mailed it. Of course at court their attorney made a motion for leave as its new to him. I explained to Judge Crawford that they are attorneys and I am little ole me and I have email reciept to show they recieved my motion in a very timely manner, Just as soon as i had it. Judge crawford acknoleged my E-mail reciept and denied thier motion because of it. they still got thier leave for other reasons, then settled a week later, but the point was depending how you use the email. it could be to your advantage.