CRA and their Credit Membership services.. does it help?

GucciMark

I am a member of Equifax credit reporting , their 3 in 1 credit score service as well as there Fico Score reporting services....

I recently sent Equifax a regular 39 cent letter requesting them to update some info on my Report, and they did it without a hitch and they did it within days....

of course I noted on the letter that I was a Equifax member with my account name and proof, but I was kinda surprised they did it within days and without any hassle.

My question is, has anyone else had similar results with the CRA's when one is a member of their service? Because they all sell Credit Reporting Services.

( I guess it doesn't hurt )

Mark

I am a member of Equifax credit reporting , their 3 in 1 credit score service as well as there Fico Score reporting services....

I recently sent Equifax a regular 39 cent letter requesting them to update some info on my Report, and they did it without a hitch and they did it within days....

of course I noted on the letter that I was a Equifax member with my account name and proof, but I was kinda surprised they did it within days and without any hassle.

My question is, has anyone else had similar results with the CRA's when one is a member of their service? Because they all sell Credit Reporting Services.

( I guess it doesn't hurt )

Mark

I guess it doesn't hurt, however not so sure it really matters. I would gather om say that most of the employee's at the big three are there for a paycheck. Loyalty like you describe would be far and feww between. After all, they get bombarded daily with letters (1000's) and sorting thru to take care of a member quicker than non-members would not be efficient in itself