Arrow can KMA

booger69

I was going through the mail and nearly threw out a dunning letter from Arrow. I Dv'd these turds in 2004 over this same account & they never validated, they just disappeared from all 3 reports. I guess they pulled my reports and saw the new house, new car and decided to make my day with this stupid attempt at collecting a debt that is out of statute by at least 4 years. It's too old to even be reported...not that they may not attempt it! Good thing my lawsuit warchest is about to get bigger thanks to a CA that recently came to its senses.

The FOAD letter is being mailed Monday. Maybe Arrow wants to pay for the new privacy fence I need in my backyard? ;-)

I am getting ready to dismiss my first federal lawsuit (I can't discuss the terms, wink, wink!!!) Not really looking to start another one. However, if they play stupid they will get sued fairly quickly. I just need my scores to get back near 800 to refi my mortgage. One collection account dropped my score 150+ points!!!

• 1 month later...

A little update: They just sent a second collection notice on this account...offering a generous settlement on the account for 25% of the debt! Freakin' retards!!! Like I am going to send them money for an out of statute debt they never validated.

So instead of a check they will be getting a draft of a fed. complaint and a nice ITS letter that will be sent later this week. Continued collections violations...minor stuff but will cost them. I was pleasantly surprised at finding all my 2 year old records of my first go round with the DV and even found the signed greencard. I was sure I might have misplaced that stuff when I moved almost 2 years ago! Record keeping and being a pack rat probably just earned me some walking around money!!!

Only question is, why did they seemingly disappear after the dispute and then stupidly show up again 2 years later?!?!?

theyll claim they validated...theyll claim they wont have to again..not their fault you didnt receive what they "allegedly" sent you...so theyll say..

thats what they all tell me...

i get ca letters from all the greats (rjm,nco,arrow,etc..) at various times for stuff from the early 90's..its not a violation for them to send is it??its not on any of my cr

didja represent yourself in court or didja hire an attorney?

They never validated...no way they could have, they don't have the information they would need to validate. They simply removed the TL which was almost ready to fall off anyway.

Even if they claim to have validated the account, they will still have to show up in court and validate it again...if I don't owe you how can you say I do??? Maybe I'll add a non pp violation for pulling my reports just to rack 'em up. They still have to be able to defend every allegation I make! Once again, if I don't owe you, why are you sniffing aroung my credit files??

I did the last lawsuit pro se and it went well, clear violations and more nasty things that could have really made the case costly for them. They did the right thing...after they got the waiver of service. I have no problem with going this pro se, if it has to be that way.

Why waste your time and money DV'ing on a timebarred debt?

If you know the debt is timebarred, send the "ADUB's" a C&D telling them to close, delete, and go eat Maggot droppings, or be sued. That is the quickest and easiest way. If they are stupid enough to continue, all I can add is cash the check.

I DV'd 2 years ago. I am not asking for validation...they will be getting sued, unless they decide to an out of court settlement. Not sure if you read the whole thread, but I already sent the FOAD letter. I guess they have some extra cash lying around that they don't want.