Paid tax liens: Delete from CRA's?

keith

I paid IRS tax lien in full 1992. I furnished CRA's release from courthouse, showing PIF 1992 and it was deleted. Refi home in 2002, it is showing again. I furnished new copies (again on my $) of release from court. My Equifax report 'today' (2-20-07) shows federal lien paid and released on 12-02-02 (Appx. date I sent copy of release to them). I still have release shwng. paid in 1992. Who has burden of proof since it is a public record? Have they violated any laws, such as not informing me they put it back on my CR? Any thoughts?

have not sent anything to equifax yet, still pondering how to phrase it. 7 years would have been 1999. Since i had it removed before, I wonder how it comes back, surely the IRS isn't doing it. Maybe the CRA itself? I don't see why I can't ask them to validate or ask who is reporting this?